Flawless 10

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
AntonHJN

Flawless 10

Post by AntonHJN » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi guys and girls.

I recently tried out 10ff and decided to make an account.
For obvious reasons I want to gather as many trophies as possible which brings me to the point.

How does the "mechanic" for lack of better words work toward getting the flawless 10?
If I make 1 perfect game without anyflaws, shut down my pc and tomorrow take another test which is also perfect, and the day after do the same until I have taken 10 tests. Will it then unlock the trophy? Or do I have to do it within a special timeframe?

Also it appears that if I mistype a letter and correct it before pressing spacebar the score after the minute say i have 0 flaws, is that a mistake since I am writing in danish or is that how the game works?

And perhaps the most important question about the flawless 10 award, if I take 4 perfect games in a row and I in the fifth game make 1 mistake, will I then be able to reset that game (by pressing the button) and be able to start my fifth game over with the 4 perfect games still counting?

I hope you will somewhat understand what it is I am trying to ask. Thanks for your time.

Cheers, AntonHJN.

Linsk

Re: Flawless 10

Post by Linsk » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi and welcome here AntonHJN,

AntonHJN wrote:If I make 1 perfect game without anyflaws, shut down my pc and tomorrow take another test which is also perfect, and the day after do the same until I have taken 10 tests. Will it then unlock the trophy?

Never tried, but as far as I know, yes it should unlock it.

AntonHJN wrote:Also it appears that if I mistype a letter and correct it before pressing spacebar the score after the minute say i have 0 flaws, is that a mistake since I am writing in danish or is that how the game works?

That how it works. For this achievement, "flawless" means "0 wrong word", so you can make corrections, it will not be taken into account.

AntonHJN wrote:And perhaps the most important question about the flawless 10 award, if I take 4 perfect games in a row and I in the fifth game make 1 mistake, will I then be able to reset that game (by pressing the button) and be able to start my fifth game over with the 4 perfect games still counting?

Yes.

AntonHJN

Re: Flawless 10

Post by AntonHJN » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi Linsk and thank you for the warm welcoming :)

I would also like to thank you for the quick and comprehensive answers to my questions, they are much appreciated.

Cheers, Anton.