What's your favorite switch?

Talk about any topics:10FF, typing or whatever.
MrMarcie

What's your favorite switch?

Post by MrMarcie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 pm

I'm still in the proces to find my favorite switch. I now I like the clicky ones for the great feetback.

The blues (ajazz ak38) seems a little bit to light for me. I also have box whites from Kailh and they feel nice but also a little bit to light. I ordered Cherry MX blues for my hot swappable board and hope to try them out soon.

I just received my Magicforce 82 with Gateron Greens. They feel very good but they are definitively to heavy, but I bear all my high scores everywhere but after a day or so the speed is gone and my fingers feel fatigue after a while. I guess maybe the Kailh box pinks will be good. I'll order a batch soon when they are available again.

What do you recommend me and what are the best switches for you?
See my progress on my 10vingers Youtube channel

Exiphi

Re: What's your favorite switch?

Post by Exiphi » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Topre switches for sure.

MX Blues are kinda nice too.

MrMarcie

Post by MrMarcie » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks,

I use Kaihl Box Pinks now on my second keyboard (hotswap GK61) and I really like them. Also need to check the pale blues soon that I ordered. I'll see if I can get a batch of topre to see how they are compared to the other ones.

It's almost half year later so I'm used to the Gateron Greens. I like 'm very much only to heavy after a while.
See my progress on my 10vingers Youtube channel

matt4

Post by matt4 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:58 pm

My personal favourite is only found on Logitech's keyboards, sadly :(
I really enjoy their GX-Blue clicky switches, which are similar but not identical to Cherry Blues, the main difference being that the Cherry switches have a more hollow feel, whereas Logitech's counterpart switch feels more chunky.
matt_ :ugeek:

Bitba_t

Post by Bitba_t » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Any light clicky switch is good for me.
I am Bitbat. 'Been typing since i was 10 years old.

My goal is to hit 130 wpm average typing advanced words but thats probably not going to happen.

Profile is https://10fastfingers.com/user/1529294/